Website Design Small Office Home Office Hosting Solution.
- The Client : The company or individual requesting the services of Soho Hosting
Soho Hosting Web Design: Primary designer/site owner & employees or affiliates.
- The contract between Soho Hosting Web Design and the client will be on these conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Soho Hosting Web Design confirmation order. Confirmation order email, agreed written specification and invoice all are part of overall terms and conditions.
- On all projects under the total value of £599 Soho Hosting Web Design will only commence work on a project after full payment of the quoted project fee from the client has been received.
On projects over £600 Soho Hosting Web Design will only commence work on design after 50% payment has been made of the quoted project fee from the client, once design has been confirmed a further 50% has to be made for programming to commence and the website to be completed.
- The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Soho Hosting Web Design all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- It is important that the website is not in anyway illegal. Soho Hosting Web Design shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website / idea / business will operate legally within UK law.
- Soho Hosting Web Design will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
- Soho Hosting Web Design reserve the right to decide whether a refund is applicable if requested by the client for any reason. A refund is not guaranteed by Soho Hosting.
- Soho Hosting Web Design makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Soho Hosting Web Design cannot be held responsible for problems or additional costs arising due to any errors made by third parties, or failure to maintain a current copy of your own website.
- Images purchased by Soho Hosting Web Design on behalf of the client are strictly for use on the website only. Soho Hosting Web Design are not liable for misuse of these images by the client or any other person/s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
- Soho Hosting Web Design will host the website on receipt of full payment of our hosting fees. In doing so we will endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the client at all times but do not guarantee that the website hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control. If client is offered hosting with any package this is offered free of charge, no charge has been added to your web design order. If clients are misbehaving including abusive emails and telephone calls, or requesting functionality which we do not offer Nutronic ltd has the right to not host a site, or terminate hosting without giving notice. Where clients wish to use hosting of their preference other than Soho Hosting Web Design’s hosting this is possible at the discretion of Soho Hosting Web Design after payment of a fee to be determined at the time. All websites are configured to work on our server. Any clients wishing to use other servers will be responsible for having it configured so that it can be used on server of their choice. Soho Hosting accepts no responsibility for the configuration and any costs incurred by client.
- Soho Hosting Web Design cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the client's business operation, sales, or profitability that they might claim is a result of a service offered by Soho Hosting Web Design.
- Where we have been asked to provide search engine optimisation for a client, we do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
- Soho Hosting Web Design will provide the client with an expected project completion date (live on the internet) if requested. We will endeavour to meet any given deadline but we do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the project by this date. Soho Hosting Web Design will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Soho Hosting Web Design will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- Soho Hosting Web Design cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
- Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Soho Hosting Web Design remain the copyright of Soho Hosting Web Design and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Soho Hosting Web Design.
- It is the clients responsibility to check with Soho Hosting Web Design that open source software is being used or not.
- Search Engine Optimisation does not include Search Engine Registration unless otherwise agreed by Soho Hosting Web Design, and paid for, if necessary, by the client. (Soho Hosting Web Design currently uses free registration services from Google, Yahoo, ExactSeek, EntireWeb, SearchHippo, ScrubTheWeb & WhatUSeek; results have also been gained, but cannot be guaranteed, within MSN, AltaVista & AOL.
- Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by Soho Hosting Web Design, the client is expected to provide or seek any information,additional software,support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
- The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Soho Hosting Web Design before being made generally available for use. Where "bugs", errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Soho Hosting Web Design will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
- We do not charge customers for open source software. If there is a charge for a website using open source software, you are paying for the installation time. Open source software is not owned by Soho Hosting Web Design or our client.
- Soho Hosting Web Design own all designs and codes of the website unless open source software is used. On the full final payment the website will be passed to the client. The source codes can be passed at the complete discretion of Soho Hosting.
- There is an immediate cessation of all current and future warranties where a client has requested from us anything that results in passing the control of a website from Soho Hosting Web Design to the client.This results in Soho Hosting Web Design losing control of the website and changes could be made by the client or their agents. Loss of control by Soho Hosting Web Design can take place if FTP codes and or source codes have been passed to the client. This loss of control can occur in other situations such as where the client has requested placing the website onto a sever of their choice and not Soho Hosting Web Design’s server. Under any of these circumstance(s) which results in loss of control by Soho Hosting Web Design then there shall be absolutely no future warranty and this also revokes all undertakings of past warranties.
- All images displayed on the client's website will only be used after authorisation by the client and are the sole responsibility of the client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the client OR Soho Hosting Web Design, they will be the sole responsibility of the client.
- Domain names will be registered by Soho Hosting Web Design and also registered to the Soho Hosting Web Design current address. Although the domain names are registered to Soho Hosting Web Design, the client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, Soho Hosting Web Design will do this within reasonable time.
- It is the responsibility of the client to renew their domain names when due. If a domain name expires. Soho Hosting Web Design can not be held liable for this. However, Soho Hosting Web Design will make reasonable effort to contact the client regarding domain renewal.
- When a client renews “hosting” with Soho Hosting Web Design, this also includes domain renewal if the renewal is needed to keep the site functioning and was purchased as part of the hosting package. If the client does not renew the hosting, their domain name could be made available to the public for purchase and Soho Hosting Web Design can not be held liable for this.
- Whilst Soho Hosting Web Design recommends hosting companies to host websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Soho Hosting Web Design cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
- The hosting renewal charge must be received within 30 days of the hosting expiry date. We reserve the right to deactivate any website where the hosting has expired and the client has not paid the renewal charge. There will be an admin fee set by Soho Hosting Web Design for reactivating the website / hosting.
- If the client does not use Soho Hosting Web Design hosting services then the management and hosting of the domain name are the full responsibility of the client.
- Renewal of “hosting” is due on a yearly basis. The date of renewal will be annually from the date the website was ordered by the client. The “hosting” will not be renewed if we cannot contact the customer or the customer requests for us to not host this site..
- Soho Hosting Web Design has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of our client's web sites. In no way does the textual or image based content of our client's web sites constitute Soho Hosting Web Design endorsement, or approval of the web site or the material contained within the web site. Soho Hosting Web Design has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our client's web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the client's transactions with them. Soho Hosting Web Design d provides links or references to our client's websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but we do not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended client site at all times.
- If a domain name is purchased by the client through a company other than Soho Hosting Web Design, the client has full responsibility in making sure that the domain name is renewed when due. Soho Hosting Web Design will not renew the domain name when annual hosting renewal is due if the domain name is purchased through a company other than Soho Hosting Web Design.
Client Responsibilities In addition to the obligations of Client as otherwise specified in
this Agreement, Client shall be solely responsible for the following:
(a) Select specific products and services to achieve Client's
(b) Provide accurate text, graphics, photographs, pictures,
animation as necessary for Soho Hosting Web Design to perform the services
under this Agreement.
(c) Accept responsibility for any inaccuracies in information,
data loss, security breach, and viruses experienced as a
result of Client's use of the Services;
(d) Utilize services in a manner consistent with all applicable
laws and regulations; and
(e) Defend, release, indemnify and hold harmless Soho Hosting Web Design from and
against all claims, suits, losses, liabilities, obligations,
demands, damages, expenses, and fees which
directly or indirectly arise in connection with the
responsibilities of Client in this Section 36.
- The client must supply all information requested in writing by Soho Hosting Web Design within two months from the date of this request. If the client fails to supply this information in writing then the website project can be terminated by Soho Hosting Web Design and all monies paid may not be refunded. If content is not received within stipulated time by us the quote given to the client can be increased or the project cancelled at the discretion of Soho Hosting Web Design.
- Soho Hosting Web Design are not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on our servers or individual PC's relating to a client's website. The client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to their website.
- This Agreement supersedes and cancels any previous
understandings, representations, or agreements between the
parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and expresses the
complete and final understanding with respect to the subject
matter hereof and supersedes and cancels all previous and
contemporaneous written and oral agreements and
communications relating hereto.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
We respects your professional artwork and will only use it only to assist you in your goals. Your copyrights will remain yours. We will not take your artwork for use on any other site, resell it, or give it to anyone under any circumstance.
We guarantees that all information shared with it including artwork, contact information, client notes etc will remain confidential.
We will never contact your clients or clients of your clients; we do respect your business.
Site Policy and Modification
We reserve the right to make changes to this website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions etc at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.